WAV Audio Merger
Waveform Audio File Format is the full form of WAVE, which is popularly known as WAV format, because the extension of such files is .wav. This is the format for audio files which was created by the duo of two heavyweight companies - IBM and Microsoft. This file format is supported by almost all operating systems out there - Windows, MAC OS, Linux as well as Android smartphone OS. They are extensively used in different systems and is the primary format for the audio files which are used as ringtones in phones nowadays. Due to their massive popularity, one might often need to join two or more wav audio files to create a new audio file. Hence, in such cases, the Wav Audio File merger software is of significant importance.
Our wav audio file joining software uses the latest technology to perform this operation merging files in the least amount of time possible. We have created this software with attention to minute details, hence it can merge all types of wav audio files into a single audio file. Moreover, unlike other similar software, there is no compression, hence, significant loss in audio quality; hence the audio files will sound exactly same. It can also append or concatenate various wav files into a single audio file.
The merging software has the perfect blend of performance and features. Some of the core features present in this product include:
- You can combine two or more wav audio files with the help of this application.
- The frequency, channels or bits present in the audio files do not matter at all; our software can merge all types of audio files.
- You can listen to the preview of the created wav audio file and make changes as required before storing the file.
- Quality of the source and the created audio files is perfectly same; there is loss in quality at all.
- It is a user friendly application.
- The product has multi-platform support available.
- Despite being feature packed, it shows no lag and is extremely flexible and robust due to heavy optimisations.
This software required extremely less resources, since our product is so optimised. The specifications described at end of the page should be present in the system that will be running our wav merging application.
Besides, since we try to support all our customers, this product can be run on almost all major versions of Windows - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 as well as the latest Windows 8.1. Moreover, this can run on both 32 and 64 bit OS versions.
Our company has been in this field for several years now, with the aim of providing the best wav merging software to our customers and our product has been extremely successful in this regard. Our application has helped thousands of people all over the globe, hence, they are extremely satisfied with the product. In case anyone needs a proper Wav Audio File joining software, there is no better option than our product at the moment.