Text to Voice Converter
EBooks, PDF files, txt files, word documents etc. all have one simple thing in common - they all contain text. Anything that is written is referred to as text. Now, converting this text to speech is not an easy task; to achieve this, there are certain applications available.
Our product can convert text from any sort of files like text present in websites, PDF documents, e-mail, clipboard text data, eBooks etc. into speech. This can have a multitude of advantages, such as using the software to read out the text present in a file during a project demonstration, or maybe using it to listen to a book at night which will also keep the eyes safe. It can help in other scenarios such as preparing during exams, make your kids sleep by using this software to read stories. Many people also use it as a speed practising devise - since one can understand how he or she will be heard when the speech is being delivered and can then make changes as required. Besides, audio files can be created from this software for other purposes too. Hence, it can be regarded as an extremely versatile and important piece of software.
The main unique feature of this products is the variety of tones available for the speech. Most software offer mostly one or maybe two versions - one male and one female version for the speech. However, we have several other speech tones available; these tones have been specially designed to sound as natural as possible, without sounding robotic at all unlike most of the similar software out there. Moreover, this software doesn't require the support of a third party application; it is sufficiently powerful enough to run on its own.
A few main features that our product allows are:
- Having text read via our software while you are in a relaxed mode or trying to sleep.
- Convert text into voice and save on specified location in *.wav file format.
- Read text content from any file format having text on it via clipboard feature.
- Have the speech already stored or saved in your smartphone, or iPod or laptop to listen to it again later.
- Helping people with reading disability.
- Helping blind people to read books and documents.
- Speaking voice is available in several versions and each and every one of them sounds natural like a human being.
- For more voice, you need to install other voice available on internet. Software shown only installed voices.
- Extremely easy to use and understand.
The software is flexible, it can run on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. Besides, both 32 bit and 64 bit OS versions are supported.
Our product, at the moment, is considered as one of the best text to speech convertor available in the market. It is being used by thousands of users worldwide with extremely positive results. Our attention to fine details is appreciated by our users, and this has led to our massive success in this industry, and we hope to hold this position for a long time in future as well with better and improved products.